Poshfairytail - SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

4 of 10 Poshfairytail reviews

I am writing to inform people about a crime. Crime against poor puppies. I'll tell you all the story from the beginning.

3 dear friends of mine offered me a wonderful gift, a luxury puppy. They gave me money and I found a site, www.poshfairytail.com. I thougth they were reliable as they show pictures with Mr. Stallone. But I found out, after the scam and after a big research, that Mr. Stallone did not buy from that woman, Jina at poshfairytail, and I also found out her real name, as a friend helped me to find who's the site owner:

Name Soojin Callies.

Website is owned in California, right next to an airport.

Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@melbourneit.com.au

Registrant State/Province: CA

Registrant Postal Code: 94088

Registrant Country: US

Registrant Phone: +1+5105952002

Anyway I chose a puppy on her site whose name was Shooting Star and send her a wire transfer of $4050 on the day 2nd of February. She suggested a nanny service, One safe Journey whose paypal address is onesafejourney4u@gmail.com. I sent them $1648. My puppy arrived the day 24th of february in Rome. The first thing I noticed was that puppy was not the same as pictured, and this, for me, already is a scam. Then I looked at her documents, oh what a surprise: she wasn't american, but IMPORTED FROM KOREA!!! Who can tell if she comes from a Korean puppy mill??? Second: I immediately took her to the Vet. Doctor examined her teeth and said that puppy could not be 5 months as she hadn't any canine. Jina (Soojin Callies) and Korean documents state that puppy was born on September the 20th. Doctor said she was 2 or 3 months old. And this is a scam for me. A 2 or 3 months old PUPPY can't travel so she was illegally imported from Korea. Third:, the day after, the puppy start to feel bad. I took her to the vet and she has hypothermia. I could bring her home, but her situation got worse. When the day after she started to refuse food, I took her to the Vet Clinic. She was diagnosticated with Coccidiosis. Parvo also was suspected and she got both treatments against Parvo and Coccidia. She was also suspected with Distemper but tests haven't been done as the baby was too weak to stand an anesthesia. And this is a scam: A SICK; YOUNGER AND NOT AS PICTURED PUPPY illegally imported from Korea. My baby died the day 2nd of march and I asked for a necropsy. I'll get the results in 10 days. I also turned a video and I shared it on youtube, I think it could be interesting for you to watch it. If you need to vision all documents, receipts, vet bills screeenshots of the site and conversations, pictures of the real puppy, I am here waiting for you.

Thank you for your attention.

Angela

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Puppy
Review category
Animal Services
review #603959 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Poshfairytail? Submit review ›
Helpful? 19 Yes 19 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 10 Poshfairytail reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
PHIL

Nov 07, 2015 #1060082 Salinas, California, United States

Angela, what did you think of the flight nanny: OnesafeJourney4u? I ask because I just sent them $ to transport 2 pups from Wichita to San Francisco early January? Thanks, Phil

2 0 Reply

Nov 08, 2015 #1060290 Province Of Salerno, Campania, Italy

Hello, Phil thank you for your comment. Please read my comment of the 9th of march. Nanny said he travelled by Kuwait air. I called Kuwait air and I was told "no trace of dog loaded whether pax or cargo". I asked him a refund, I opened a paypal dispute. He won as paypal does not refund money used for shipping. That nanny service was considered shipping. This is my personal experience, but it is up to you to decide what to do. Thank you. Take care. Angela

Oct 20, 2015 #1051505

Thank the lord I saw your review. I was almost going to PM this lady about a Pom! I am so sorry about what happened to you and for the animal abuse that occurred on its trip over. No one should ever have to go through what you went through. Thank you for saving me money and so much heartache. I will not be buying from this breeder.

Oct 21, 2015 #1051639

Thank you for your comment. All the best.

Oct 25, 2015 #1053686

Thank you so much for your message and you concern about my story. I am happy you are going to save money and tears. God Bless you.

Apr 21, 2015 #974652

Angela- my heart aches for you. I lost my 12 year old yorkie on March 2nd and to see you holding your baby like I did mine made me cry again. I have found another precious baby but I went through several people and puppy mills before I found a real breeder who has healthy puppies. I learned lots of tricks to help spot a scam that i will be happy to share with you. I am also horrified to hear poshfairytales is located in Sunnyvale CA just a few miles from me in San Jose CA. They were one f the sites I looked at when I started my puppy search. Thank you for posting your video- you saved me a lot of heartache and money that i could have spent had I bought from them. if you would like me to share the name of the breeder I found I will also be delighted to do so. Though my baby is a yorkie. She does come with a 5 year health warranty and for 5 generations her parents and grand parents have all been genetically and DNA tested to be free of the genetic defects commonly associated with yorkies who are not properly bred. The breeder is a "Breeder of Merit" with the American Kennel Club- which is the highest sort of "vetting" a breeder may obtain in the US. And best of all...her pups are 1500 with a spay neuter contract. This is an extremely fair price. Like I said...I feel so bad for you and your courage and obvious heartbreak in the video were so compelling I felt I needed to reach out to you. Please let me know if you are interested in either the tips I learned to spot a bad... Show more

Mar 09, 2015 #955920 Salerno, Campania, Italy

I paid ONE SAFE JOURNEY for a cabin pet transport on Kuwait air KU166 flight, Richmond-Paris and Paris-Rome. I found out Kuwait Airways does not allow pets to travel in the cabin of the aircraft with the exception of medically certified service animals. I conacted KU air in Paris and here what I was told:
“Have checked our records from 24FEB til 01MAR no trace of dog loaded CDG/FCO , whether PAX or CARGO”

Mar 06, 2015 #954814 Salerno, Campania, Italy

I am going to add a note to my complaint to avoid misunderstandings about nanny service. I want to declare that One safe journey offered me a very good service and I am sure they have nothing to do with this scam. I have mentioned them just to prove the whole amount of money loss. Thank you.

5 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Poshfairytail. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Poshfairytail.
Filing a new complaint about
×