I am writing to inform people about a crime. Crime against poor puppies. I'll tell you all the story from the beginning.
3 dear friends of mine offered me a wonderful gift, a luxury puppy. They gave me money and I found a site, www.poshfairytail.com. I thougth they were reliable as they show pictures with Mr. Stallone. But I found out, after the scam and after a big research, that Mr. Stallone did not buy from that woman, Jina at poshfairytail, and I also found out her real name, as a friend helped me to find who's the site owner:
Name Soojin Callies.
Website is owned in California, right next to an airport.
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: 1+61.386242300
Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Soojin Callies
Registrant Organization: Poshfairytail
Registrant Street: PO Box 61359
Registrant City: Sunnyvale
Registrant State/Province: CA
Registrant Postal Code: 94088
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1+5105952002
Anyway I chose a puppy on her site whose name was Shooting Star and send her a wire transfer of $4050 on the day 2nd of February. She suggested a nanny service, One safe Journey whose paypal address is email@example.com. I sent them $1648. My puppy arrived the day 24th of february in Rome. The first thing I noticed was that puppy was not the same as pictured, and this, for me, already is a scam. Then I looked at her documents, oh what a surprise: she wasn't american, but IMPORTED FROM KOREA!!! Who can tell if she comes from a Korean puppy mill??? Second: I immediately took her to the Vet. Doctor examined her teeth and said that puppy could not be 5 months as she hadn't any canine. Jina (Soojin Callies) and Korean documents state that puppy was born on September the 20th. Doctor said she was 2 or 3 months old. And this is a scam for me. A 2 or 3 months old PUPPY can't travel so she was illegally imported from Korea. Third:, the day after, the puppy start to feel bad. I took her to the vet and she has hypothermia. I could bring her home, but her situation got worse. When the day after she started to refuse food, I took her to the Vet Clinic. She was diagnosticated with Coccidiosis. Parvo also was suspected and she got both treatments against Parvo and Coccidia. She was also suspected with Distemper but tests haven't been done as the baby was too weak to stand an anesthesia. And this is a scam: A SICK; YOUNGER AND NOT AS PICTURED PUPPY illegally imported from Korea. My baby died the day 2nd of march and I asked for a necropsy. I'll get the results in 10 days. I also turned a video and I shared it on youtube, I think it could be interesting for you to watch it. If you need to vision all documents, receipts, vet bills screeenshots of the site and conversations, pictures of the real puppy, I am here waiting for you.
Thank you for your attention.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- A scam. A Crime against Animal Rights
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I Got Ripped Off By Rudy Vigil @ West Texas Big Bullies ------------------------------------------------ />This is the orginial post from The Dirty South Bully Boards POSTED BY RUDY VIGIL at WEST..."
- "Freddy was exactly one year old when i took him into Banfield in Midtown, Miami to get neutered. I picked him up after his surgery, and the doctor told me..."
- "My wife who has cancer Was on puppy find,found this puppy for 1200 with shipping 1400 seller called from (503-401-1117) I asked for photos and after tell me it was..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "I am a Gearbest customer from less than a year, I made a lot of orders from this site and all went perfectly. Product assortment is very wide, you can..."
- "Returned a car to Loc Auto in Rome. After 10 minutes of detailed scrutiny they claimed Id made a credit card size scuff on the wheel arch (i have..."
- "Be very careful if you book your car rental through Travelocity. We booked through Travelocity and the price for a Hertz rental car picked up in Naples, Italy for..."